The accountant and Payroll bureau’s dilemma…
Your clients look to you for advice about workplace pensions and auto enrolment. You are not an independent financial advisor and therefore you cannot advise and if you do you will carry the liability of that advice in future.
MyDECK Centre allows you to help your client compare, procure and administer their workplace pension without risk or liability to you as their accountant or Payroll bureau.
If you provide a bureau solution then auto enrolment presents new challenges. Administration and support are important aspects and price point is difficult to gauge. MyDECK Centre offers a fully supported, integrated payroll and auto enrolment solution which reduces processing costs by up to 50%.
Non-bureau clients will approach you for support with auto enrolment. Some will join your bureau but those who want to continue to manage their own will still expect you to have the answers.
So, how can we work together?
When you choose MyDECK Centre we take great care of you and your clients throughout the entire process of workplace pensions and auto enrolment.
MyDECK Centre gives accountancy partners the ability to offer clients a complete white label solution provided by experts with no increased administration and the peace of mind that they are securing clients from competitors.
We bridge the gap. MyDECK provides accountant and bureau partners with a flexible, revenue sharing, white label solution to manage payroll and auto enrolment under their own brand delivering unrivalled added value. Your client has their own MyDECK solution and access to our support.
“MyDECK Centre is the ideal solution because it is a simple push button solution with experts on hand to guide you and your clients through each step.”
MyDECK Centre offers a new revenue stream for you.
We offer a bureau version with dashboard access to client accounts and a fully integrated solution that significantly reduces time spent processing payroll.
Plus MyDECK gives you freedom of choice when it comes to pension schemes.
• Highly automated, end to end solution means administration time is reduced by up to 50%.
• Seamless integration with our key partners takes the pressure off payroll administrators:
Pension Playpen for peace of mind when it comes to selecting and joining a Pension scheme and, Pensionsync for instant transfer of data to your pension provider
MyDECK Centre provides true business agility by offering more than just payroll:
• Advisor to client communication channels make it easy to do business.
• Data synchronisation with accounting packages Kashflow, Exact, Xero, Twinfield and more…
• Fully integrated HR management tools are available as and when needed and with MyDECK Centre you don’t have to worry about whether you or your clients will manage the software because both options are always available.
MyDECK Centre offers a bureau version with dashboard access to client accounts and a fully integrated solution that significantly reduces time spent processing payroll and administration of auto enrolment.
MyDECK Centre is the ideal solution for those clients who want to manage payroll and auto enrolment themselves because with MyDECK Centre it’s a simple push button solution.
More Than Software
Full support team for you and your client!
Our knowledgeable Help Desk Team take pride in helping you and your clients comply with the 11 steps set out by The Pensions Regulator from start to finish.
Everything you and your clients need to know about auto enrolment is covered by our support helpline and it’s included with the monthly subscription. From setting up your account to unlocking the value and managing ongoing duties –our friendly team are on hand to guide you.
- Scheduled calls with an account manager for guidance through these key stages
- Introduction to workplace pensions and the process of auto enrolment
- Pension scheme selection & set up
- Categorisation and auto enrolment
- Employee communications and audit
- Postponement and opt-outs
- Compliance declaration
- Ongoing duties
- Help when you need it
Call the team for help when you need it
Plus all of these free tools
- Personnel Files – Automatic synchronisation of payroll and auto enrolment information with personnel records saves time and money.
- Document Manager – For sending letters to staff, useful for all HR matters.
- Dates and Deadlines – Employment law updates, diary and reminders keep upto date with latest legislation.
- Employee Dashboards – Reduces cost of workplace communications, plus multiple uses when used with other MyDECK Centre tools.
“When choosing a solution based on streamlining administration and reducing costs MyDECK Centre is my first choice for clients.”
Hayley Whitten, Managing Director of Biznus Payroll