- Calculation of PAYE
- Calculation of Employee’s NIC
- Calculation of Advance (Holiday) Pay
- Calculation of Pension Contributions
- Calculation of Student Loan Repayments
- Calculation of Earnings Attachments
- Calculation of Statutory Sick Pay
- Calculation of Statutory Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Pay
- Printing of payslips with support for security payslip formats and optional email delivery of payslips
- Printing of pay summaries for each payroll run
- Printing of Accounts (Nominal Ledger) Reports for each payroll run
- Calculation and printing of Statutory Return information for monthly/quarterly HMRC payments
- Export of Pay Summaries, Nominal Ledger, Statutory Return and Pay Analysis to Excel via csv file
- Ability to reprint Payslips and other reports for current Tax Year and at least 3 previous Tax Years
- Printing of P45 forms for leavers
- On-line submission of HMRC RTI Full Payment Details, Employer Payment Summary, Employer Alignment, Earlier Year Update and National Insurance Number Verification
- Automatic retrieval of Payroll Notices (Tax Coding Notices, Student Loan Notices, Notification Notices etc.) from HMRC
- Support for Weekly, Fortnightly, 4-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual payroll cycles
- Invoices sent by email and viewable on-line
- Provision of On-line help plus Technical Support via built-in support centre
- Generation of HMRC Generic Payroll file for payroll audit
- Generation of copies of HMRC Submission files and HMRC Acceptance messages for payroll audit
- Assessment of employees for Pension Auto Enrolment (AE)
- Export of Pension AE data to Pension Provider for supported APIs and file formats
- Recording of Employee Expenses and Benefits for HMRC Form P11D plus P46(Car)
- Processing of Payrolled benefits
- On-line submission of HMRC P11D, P11D(b) and P46(Car) returns
- Calculation of Class 1A NIC due on P11D Expenses and Benefits
- Recording of Training records
- Recording of Disciplinary events and actions taken
- Recording of Job History and Review records
- Recording of additional Personal Information (Next of Kin, Contacts etc.)
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) function for Subcontractor verification, calculation of deductions and reporting
- Integrates with leading online accounting systems Kashflow, Xero, Exact, Reviso (formerly e-conomic), Twinfield and JustAccounts
- Importer function for simple transfer of large numbers of Employees to MyPAYE
- Importer function for import and export of employee earnings/deductions to MyPAYE
All the above is provided for just £1 per employee per month with discounts for purchases of more than 100 Employee/Months at a time.*
PLUS: Are you grappling with Autoenrolment administration? MyDECK Centre Lite is here to help, all your pension letters and audit trail as standard integrated directly with payroll. Activate today for only 75p + VAT per employee.
PLUS: These additional features when Timesheets and Expenses are enabled
for just £1 extra per employee per month:
- Supports Weekly and Monthly Timesheets
- Supports Weekly and Monthly Expense Claims
- Timesheets and Expense Claims can start on any day of Week or Month
- Timesheets and Expense Claims Start Day can be set at Employer or Payroll level with individual User level override when required
- Overtime can be calculated on Daily or Weekly basis with Weekend overtime identified separately
- Overtime Calculation basis can be set at Employer or Payroll level with individual User level override when required
- Pay Types for Standard Rate, Overtime and Weekend hours can be set at Employer or Payroll level
- Submitted Timesheets and Expense Claims require approval by an authorised user (unless creator has special permissions)
- Timer function available for automatic task start and end entry with Break timer
- Timesheet records logged by task with ability to group by Project.
- Projects can be allocated to customers if required with project list optionally filtered by customer
- Users can be excluded from charging time to selected projects/tasks
- Users can be restricted to ONLY charging time to selected projects/tasks
- Allocation of overtime by project/task
- Optional Project level account codes
- Controlled import of timesheets and expense claims as part of payroll run process.
- Expense items can be fixed or variable cost with optional maximum value for variable cost items.
- Expense items can be allocated to specific account codes
- Expense items can be configured as subject to VAT or not with selectable VAT rate.
- Users can be excluded from claiming for selected expense items.
- Users can be restricted to only claiming for selected expense items.
- Users can optionally be restricted to task linked expense claims only.
- Overlimit expense items can be optionally be permitted with special approval.
- Granular control of user permissions for customer, project, task, expense item and user management, timesheet and expense claim authorisation, and viewing of other users timesheets and expense claims.
Timesheet and Expenses functionality costs an additional £1 per employee per month (you only pay if they create a timesheet or expense claim in the month) and discounts apply for purchases of more than 100 Employee/Months at a time.*
* Payments can be made by Credit Card entered on-line or by BACS/Faster Payments.**
** A small transaction processing charge may be made for low value online Credit Card payments and for BACS/Faster Payments.